For the full text : To the Friends and Investigators of the Church – Joaquin E. Costa
For the full text : A Sin-Resistant Generation – Joy D. Jones
For the full text : Stand Up Inside and Be All In – Gary B. Sabin
Elder Gerrit W. Gong of the Presidency of the Seventy has taught that remembering and forgetting are a part of both our everyday life and our eternal journey.
Each week, we have the opportunity to remember the Savior as we partake of the sacrament. He has outlined 6 ways to always remember Him
1. Have confidence in His covenants, promises and assurances
2. Gratefully acknowledge His hand throughout our lives
3. Trust when the Lord assures us that He will forgive sins and “remember them no more” when we have repented
4. He invites us to remember that He is always welcoming us home.
5. On the Sabbath through the sacrament
6. Always remember Him as He always remembers us.
For the full text: Always Remember Him – Gerrit W. Gong
How do you remember Him?
Please share your experiences below.
For the full text : Choices – Thomas S. Monson
For the full text : Am I Good Enough? Will I Make It? – J. Devn Cornish
For the full text : The Master Healer – Carole M. Stephens